Making a PPI claim today could help your 2019 finances, so why not start the year off in the best possible way?
The New Year is a time to make resolutions to become a better person or improve an area of our life that we’re unhappy with. For many people, organising their finances is one of those resolutions. Whether this is to save more money, make more money, or just be more financially savvy, finances are an area we tend to focus on when January rolls around.
2019 has kicked-started — have you made any resolutions yet? Whether you have or not, it’s never too late to set some goals and make some resolutions to sort out your finances and kick-start the year in the best possible way.
Making a PPI claim can be a great cash boost for 2019. A claim can take a couple of months to be resolved, but by the summer, a PPI refund could be a great way to help out your finances.
But, you now have just eight months to make a PPI claim. The upcoming PPI deadline means you must make a claim before 29th August 2019. This deadline will make the banks busier, so start as soon as possible.
A PPI claim can result in a significant amount of money being repaid, so it’s worthwhile finding out if you are due a refund. The average PPI claim is £1,700. This amount of money could significantly help your 2019 finances get off to a great start. If you dedicate a bit of time to it, you can claim PPI today.
Boost Your 2018 Finances with PPI Claims Today
We’re all looking for ways to make some extra money. Making a PPI claim today is an excellent way to not just make some extra cash, but to earn back money that you are entitled to. While not all PPI claims are successful, there is nothing to lose by making a claim.
PPI claims are free if you contact the bank yourself or if you choose to use a reputable PPI claims management company. Here at Canary Claims, we offer a low fee with a no win, no fee policy [Cancellation charges may apply only if the claim is cancelled after the 14 days cooling off period. The fee would be based on the work done at the time of cancelling at a rate of £120 per hour and up to a maximum total of £180]. This means you don’t pay anything unless your claim is successful.
You might find that, in just a few months, you could receive a cheque for a few thousand pounds. Whether you decide to put it into your savings or spend it on a holiday, it’s an excellent cash boost. To date, the banks have paid over £33 billion to consumers — not a small sum of money!
Other Ways to Make Extra Money
As well as making a PPI claim, there are some other great ways to make some extra money in 2019. Here are just a few to get you going!
- Declutter and Sell Unwanted Items — It’s never too early to have a spring clean and find unwanted things in your house. From CDs to leftover Christmas gifts, you can sell them on Facebook, eBay, or at a local car boot sale.
- Online Surveys and User Testing — If you spend a lot of time browsing the web, why not make some money from it? There are websites which offer small sums of money by filling in online surveys and testing websites for companies.
- Sell Your Skills on Fiverr – Do you have a skill for something which other people might need a hand with? Selling Your Skills on Fiverr is a great way to earn some extra money. Plus, you can be 100% flexible with it to fit around your schedule.
- Swap Bank Accounts — Many banks are willing to give money or rewards to customers for swapping current accounts. There are terms and conditions, but often individuals can get an extra £100 for switching. The switch guarantee makes it easier than ever to swap bank accounts.
- Advertise on Your Car — If you find yourself using your car on a daily basis, you might be able to make some money from it. Carquids allows you to earn up to £100 a month by advertising a company on your car.
How to Claim PPI Today
Ready to make some money to kick-start your year? Start with a PPI claim. The first step is to find any relevant paperwork from the account which you believe PPI may have been mis-sold on. But, if you don’t have the paperwork or aren’t sure which accounts may have been sold PPI, this isn’t a problem. You can contact the bank yourself to find out or ask a reputable claims management company to identify PPI for you.
Once you know if PPI was added to an account, you’ll be able to claim PPI. It doesn’t take long to pick up the phone or contact the bank, so we encourage everyone to find out if they were sold PPI.
Don’t miss out before the deadline. Make some extra money for 2019, starting now!
Canary Claims makes PPI claims simple. Start your PPI claim today with us and work on a no win, no fee policy [Cancellation charges may apply only if the claim is cancelled after the 14 days cooling off period. The fee would be based on the work done at the time of cancelling at a rate of £120 per hour and up to a maximum total of £180] with only 15% + VAT (18% total) on successful claims.