There are PPI fraudsters claiming to be from Canary Claims or other legitimate claims companies. Their aim is to try and scam you out of your hard-earned money. To help you stay safe we’ve compiled a list of things to look out for to spot fraudsters. Please see below what we will NEVER do:
- We never cold call. If you have never contacted us then we would not be calling you, as simple as that!
- We would never ask you for your bank account details, passwords, PIN numbers or credit/debit card details.
- We never charge an upfront fee. You will be invoiced by us only if we have concluded a successful PPI claim on your behalf or in case of cancellation outside of the 14 day cooling off period.
- We also do not take payments on the phone. All invoice payments to us should be either by cheque, bank transfer to the account details on your invoice or done securely via our website.
- If you have any doubts or concerns please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our number on: 020 8269 2291.