Are you looking for a PPI specialist to handle your claim?
Making a PPI claim can be a lengthy process, from identifying PPI to contacting the bank and finally waiting for an outcome. But it’s important to start as soon as possible because the PPI deadline is now just nine months away. 29th August 2019 is the cut-off date for sending your claim to the bank.
If you can’t be bothered to make a PPI claim, you don’t have the time or you don’t know where to start, using the services of a claims management company can be beneficial. Companies like Canary Claims are PPI specialists. This means that we can make a case on your behalf and contact the relevant banks or lenders.
What Do PPI Claims Specialists Do?
If you would like a claims company or PPI specialist to handle your case, you will need to provide them with some information for them to be able to take on your case. But what exactly will they do for you?
- Investigate any old PPI policies — This is often the hardest part for individuals — identifying any mis-sold PPI policies. A claims specialist will contact various banks and lenders to determine if you had any PPI policies.
- Make a claim to the bank or lender — If PPI is identified, a PPI claims specialist will send a letter to your bank or lender about the mis-sold insurance. It will outline any policies and explain how these were mis-sold.
- Chase the bank for an outcome — If the bank is slow to respond with a result, the company will send letters chasing the status of the claim and getting a realistic expectation of when you’ll receive an outcome.
- Check if your refund is correct — If the bank upholds your claim and believes that you are due a refund, PPI specialists will review the amount offered and check that it is correct. We want to make sure everyone receives the money that they are rightly owed.
- Refer the case to the Financial Ombudsman if necessary — The Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) is the independent adjudicator for any financial cases between banks and consumers. If your claim is rejected, you can choose to send it to the FOS to review. Your claims specialist might suggest this as a valid option if they strongly believe the bank should uphold your case. They will also be able to do this for you and keep you up to date throughout the process.
Choosing a PPI Claims Specialist for Your Claim
If you want to find a PPI specialist company to handle your claim, you will need to find one with experience and a positive reputation. All companies able to handle your case will be registered with the Claims Management Regulator. It’s also important to check online for testimonials and reviews.
Over the years, many rogue and unauthorised PPI claims companies have swindled innocent consumers out of money. At Canary Claims, we never want this to happen. Always find a company yourself or opt for one recommended by a friend — be wary of any scam PPI calls. Never pay any money upfront and find a company that charges a reasonable fee for the work it does on your behalf.
Act now to make sure you start your claim before the deadline next August.
Canary Claims has a team of PPI specialists ready to handle your PPI case. With a no-win, no-fee policy and an incredibly low fee of just 15% + VAT (18% total) on successful claims, we’re the best choice for your claim.