If you have taken out PPI (Payment Protection Insurance) on any loans or credit cards in the last 6-10 years, then you may be eligible for a claim.
PPI is sold by credit card and loan companies to cover your loan repayments in the event you can’t make the monthly payments for reasons such as unemployment, accidents & long-term sickness. PPI can increase your repayment premiums considerably, and over the years many companies have mis sold PPI.
There are many factors that decide whether your PPI was mis-sold, including:
- Were you aware that you were paying for PPI? In some cases this was added without prior knowledge
- Was the loan taken out when you were retired, unemployed or self employed? PPI would not cover you in these cases
- Did your employer provide sick pay at the time of the application?
- Were you told that the insurance was compulsory or would improve your success rate of the loan application?
- Were you made aware that PPI was your choice, and that it could be cheaper to purchase the cover through another lender?
Canary Claims can help you reclaim PPI if you have been mis sold to. Over the years we have helped hundreds of customers reclaims their payments. Unlike other companies, we also offer a no win no fee policy so there is no risk on your part. Our fee is 20% of a successful claim; there is no charge whatsoever for unsuccessful claims.
Speak to us today to find out if you have been mis sold PPI.
Latest posts by Canary Claims (see all)
- Reclaim PPI Now! Banks want a deadline! – January 16, 2013
- Banks still Mis selling products even after PPI Scandal – December 14, 2012
- PPI Spam Messages Give Claims Companies a bad rep! – December 12, 2012